Participate in the largest and most comprehensive workplace study in higher education
The Great Colleges to Work For program – sponsored by The Chronicle of Higher Education and ModernThink, LLC – provides senior-level administrators and academic leaders with insights on the quality of the workplace experience and the competitiveness of their policies and benefits.
With over 1000 institutions in our database, the Great Colleges program has unparalleled benchmarking capabilities available across various categories. From aspirational peer institutions to Carnegie class, size and region, we have the data you need for strategic analysis.
Benefits of participating include:
- Gaining valuable exposure in The Chronicle of Higher Education’s Academic Workplace supplement. View the 2017 Supplement to learn more about the program.
- Boosting recruitment and retention of the best employees. Visit the Logo Use page to see how schools have promoted their achievements.
- Improving awareness and outcomes by understanding both your institution’s strengths and opportunities.
- Enhancing strategic planning by benchmarking against your peers and seeing how you compare.
- Capitalizing on your school’s participation with several customization options. Visit the Customization page to learn more.
There is no cost to participate. The program is open to most non-profit higher education institutions with a total student enrollment of at least 500 at the time of registration*.